-->

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wildfox Take 10 Valentine's Day - Vote for me!


Jumper // Wildfox
Trousers // Asos
Heels // New Look
Earrings // Penneys (Primark)
Bow // Claire's
Bracelet // Asos
Ring // Button & Bow Factory

 Hi everyone! I was lucky enough to be contacted recently to see if I would take part in Wildfox's Take 10 Valentine's Day challenge - ten bloggers had to style this Wildfox Red Sparkle Heart Jumper in their own unique way and style. It's a perfect piece for Valentine's Day. It has been spotted on a heap of celebs, including Taylor Swift! My outfit was mainly inspired by Moschino and Minnie Mouse; incorporating my trademark bow and beloved polka-dot pattern.
I'd love to win this competition, as I haven't entered one in aaaages - with my operation coming up, I think it'd perfect timing to give it a go! All you guys have to do, is go on to the Self Service UK blog HERE and vote for me! Voting lasts a week, and the winner will be notified on Valentine's Day. I win a Wildfox shopping spree, which would be unbelievable! As always with these competitions, I'll get something for you guys too for a giveaway!

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could vote for me - I'm competing with a lot of big bloggers, so it'd be SO brilliant if I won! Click here to vote for me - the poll is at the bottom of the post. Thank you!

35 comments:

  1. You look amazing :)

    cuzimadam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look and the Wildfox jumper! It's so beautiful with the heart. I'm jealous! :D You look amazing.

    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've styled this, off to vote for you now xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lucky girl and such a cute jumper!
    I'm following you now - come check out my blog :)

    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty, Love the outfit, i'll vote for you now:) x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Wildfox! It's pricey, but their jumpers and sweatpants are the softest things ever, ultimate comfort clothes yet so incredibly cute. I love the way you styled the jumper, very chic. You've 100% got my vote. Always rooting for the Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Also love your hair & that bow! :) going to vote xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this pairing! Good luck and fingers crossed for the competition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving all the big bows in your hair lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so in love with this look! Will definitely vote! <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Shirt <3 I'll vote for you.
    http://aymhi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great, totally voating for yout outfit!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love how you've styled it.. favourite way out of all the posts that i've seen on this so far!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the cutest valentines outfit! i'm tempted to nab it off you! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look. Those trousers look really nice on you :)

    Peachesandsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool Outfit Girl ! You look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute outfit, loving the polka dot! Good luck, a wildfox shopping spree would be amaazing!!

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the trousers and your makeup in these photos! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love how you've styled it Leanne. You always look gorgeous in the hair bow, will definitely vote!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you styled it! I would never have thought of wearing it like that x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this outfit! Yours was totally the best outfits out of all of them! And im not just saying that :) im a big polkadot fan myself! lol

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the tee and those jeans are so cute, you look gorgeous! Good luck

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the jumper. the heart onit is such a stand out piece!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looking good & shoes are soooooo pretty!

    http://icedcoffeeandla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely outfit :)
    Just so everyone knows you can vote more than once!
    Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I voted!! I liked yours the best! :)
    Hope you win!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look stunning, your make up is flawless!
    Sophie xx
    www.mysectionofthenet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. voted for your styling - SO cute and right up my street! What make up are you using? feel free to direct me to another blog post! Your base looks FLAWLESS! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Votedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xx

    www.thisisthunderroad.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

  30. This case is gorgeous. wow it look so beautiful. i like it very much. This iphone 5 case is too different from other cases.iphone 4 covers india Thanks for post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..