-->

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pandora Spring/ Summer '13 - Press Preview

I was recently invited to the oh-so glamorous Pandora Spring/ Summer '13 collections event in the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel. The event was held on the very top floor, in the Sky Suite - the view of Dublin at night was incredible! There was Rosé wine being served, along with delicious treats. 
Pandora are a Danish jewellery brand, that have been popular for quite some time here in Ireland. I remember buying a pair of earrings in Pandora in Dundrum Shopping Centre, when it first opened - I fell in love with the style of the pieces immediately. Fortunately, Pandora suits every budget - there's something there for everyone, for every occasion. 
Pandora have brought out various new collections for Spring/ Summer, including Cherry Blossom, Fairy Tale, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. Also on show was the upcoming Girls Aloud collaboration; each band member has put together their own charm bracelet reflecting their personalities, for their upcoming tour. Models wore the jewellery around the room, which I thought was a brilliant idea; it's always better to see jewellery on a person instead of on a rack. It comes alive! I was very impressed with the new collections, and I have a few pieces picked out myself for future birthday presents for friends and family!

Do you own any Pandora pieces? Spot anything you like?

16 comments:

  1. I don't own Pandora jewels but I'm really liking the bracelets! They look so cute!

    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a ring & a woven 1 charm bracelet, they're gorgeous!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a bracelet for christmas and I'm already loving the range of charms they have! I've always liked the rings though! As you said there is something for everybody!

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jewellery and beautiful looking cupckes :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww it looks like a cool event! i dont own any pandora items, but loads of my friends have the charm bracelets - they're so cute, and really handy when it comes to birthdays and christmas - its so easy to get them presents when a nice charm will go down a treat! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boyfriend bought me a Pandora charm bracelet for christmas !
    I love it and some of the charms are really reasonably priced :)
    Look forward to seeing the new collections !
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their beads look so pretty! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great event, I love pandora their bracelets are gorgeous and I love their charms

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  9. The cakes look so yummy, hope you enjoyed them:)! and I looooove Pandora bracelets, all so beautiful! Good post:)

    shabbychicandtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love Pandora!!! I wanna have one too so gorg!

    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was a bit too distracted by the cake!

    kimberleyjayne.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a fun event! I just got my first Pandora bracelet for christmas :D


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo I love pandora. I have a black leather bracelet and I wear it all the time. They have some really pretty rings too. :)
    http://cherrycrushstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo I love pandora. I have a black leather bracelet and I wear it all the time. They have some really pretty rings too. :)
    http://cherrycrushstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..