-->

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lennon Courtney S/S '13 Launch | Event

 Last week, I attended a fabulous bloggers briefing and fashion show in Arnotts; it was in celebration of the launch of Irish fashion stars' Sonya Lennon and Brendan Courtneys' new clothing line; Lennon Courtney. Myself and two other bloggers chatted with both Sonya and Brendan that morning, which was brilliant and interesting - I've met Sonya before, from when I was talking on an Off The Rails episode last year. They're both extremely talented, down to earth and funny individuals! "Directional clothing for practical lives" is the theme behind the line; a range of clothes that can be for any woman, of any age, of any lifestyle and taste. 
The line features everything from a crisp white collar, black cape, silk dresses with on-trend oversized pockets, smart blazers, crew neck sweaters, a textured biker jacket and many more. It was fantastic to see the clothes in action during the show that night, the flow of the dresses and power of the unique capes and collars gives the collection strength; androgynous as well as feminine. A nice balance! For such a well-made collection (my Nana inspected the seams and everything, trust me), the price range is brilliant; the floor-length dresses are €390, but everything else ranges from €30 to €270. I was beyond impressed with the collection, and have my eye on the collar and black cape in particular. Lennon Courtney is stocked exclusively in Arnotts, on the Womenswear Floor. I suggest you go in and have a peak for yourself, as the photos don't do the collection justice at all!

What I wore.. (photo by VaVaVoom Tv)

Blazer // Romwe
Shirt // J.W. Anderson x Topshop
Trousers // Asos
Shoes // Urban Outfitters
Bag // Oasap

21 comments:

  1. You look amazing, Leanne!
    What´s that lipstick you ´re wearing? It looks gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses look really comfortable, your outfit is fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the pink dress the model is wearing! You look great. I love your pants

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! It's so nice to see what you've been up to!
    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, so classy. You look absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am too much in love with your trousers! The Lennon Courtney line looks gorgeous

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, especially the print on the trousers, and the collection looks lovely! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really suit the printed trousers. What an amazing event, I love the capes!

    http://www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love your pants such a stand out piece! :) love the shots of the runway, very professional.

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of Sonya & Brendan. Their line looks so simple and sophisticated, I hope they do well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your outfit!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.toponlinemovie.net/movie/samsara/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The collection seems AWESOME! And it's kinda affordable as well. I love the long dresses. You look fabulous girl!
    xoxo Debby

    www.debbyboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like it was a great event! Loving your trousers...Next stop: asos.com!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks so fun and I love what you wore!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking Great as usual Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah your outfit! <3 I love it! But you always look great! Good luck with the operation, thinking of you!

    x Annie / www.rlannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on event staffing. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..