-->

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outfit of the Day, Pukka event & Sinister movie review!

|| Lookbook ||
Dress // Romwe
Coat // H&M
Boots // Topshop
Earrings // Penneys (Primark)

Hi everyone! I had quite a busy day today - I attended a gorgeous Pukka skincare event at the Casting Couch, and also went to see the preview screening of Sinister this evening. I had to dress classy, yet comfy. I wore my new Baroque-style dress from Romwe; I'm in LOVE with it. The extravagant floral print and sky-blue colour caught my eye immediately, and the colours go so well with the oversized camel-coloured coat I bought in London. The dress has a one-layer tulle skirt underneath, so it sits well on the body and is flattering. However, if you're petite like me, be wary of wearing the dress on its own. The waist of the dress comes to just underneath my boobs, instead of my waist itself. It isn't too flattering, but wearing a coat or cardigan of some sort over it will sort that out in no time.
The Pukka skincare event was brilliant - we were shown demos of their new skincare products, and we got to chat to one of the co-founders of the range, Sebastian. I'm really exited to try the sample products of Pukka we received, as they're all organic and highly beneficial to the skin. I'll definitely be reviewing the range in the near future, so keep an eye out. Pukka skincare actually derived from their 10 year old tea creations - which I just to try, of course! The Peppermint & Licorice tea was genuinely one of the nicest teas I've ever tasted. Oh. My God. 
Myself and Sarah were lucky enough to attend the preview screening of the highly-anticipated paranormal thriller Sinister, this evening. I'm an avid horror/ paranormal/ scary en general film fan, and I've seen just about every single horror-paranormal-demon-thriller there is in existence. Literally. Unfortunately, I was left quite disappointed with the movie. The story line was good, it seemed promising at the beginning but ended up far too like The Shining towards the end. It became quite predictable and down right ridiculous as time went on, and the "special effects" makeup made me cringe! It had potential, it really did. It just didn't hit the nail in the head. If you're easy to scare, go and see it for sure. It's definitely one of the better horror movies I've seen in recent years.


Nail Polish - Barry M // Pink Ring - Topshop // Cleopatra Ring - Topshop

21 comments:

  1. I can't get over how amazing you look in that dress! It's absolutely gorgeous and the floral detail is just right, sometimes it can be a bit too much for me aha. The Pukka products look lovely, I'll have to chase some down! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so amazing and well put together Leanne :) That dress is a beaut'!

    Event looks like so much fun too. Never tried any Pukka products, so look forward to hearing your review. Like the fact that they're all organic too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous and I'm in love with that coat! You look gorgeous, have such a good eye for fashion! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried one of their nettle teas taht was supposed to be good for your skin... i think peppermint may be more up my street xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress, the colours are gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! i especially like your nails, so obsessed with metallic polishes right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is the most gorgeous piece of clothing I've ever seen!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That event looks cute. I love that dress too, gorgeous style and colours :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing dress, baroque is so gorgeous!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this out so much, your style is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god, that dress is AMAZING. I am actually in Love with a piece of clothing! the colour really suits you to btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is so so nice!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit, especially the dress - it's gorgeous!
    I really wanted that blazer also, but it seems they've dissapeared from H&M completely!


    Sarah x
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to see you at the event Leanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress and your rings are just amazing!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a beautiful dress!!


    skatetheunicorn.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. that dress is gorgeous! the blue really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous dress and I love your coat too! Totally agree with you about Sinister, the ending was so disappointing and predictable!

    Hannah x
    www.hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the same dress only mine is with sleeves! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..