-->

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Outfit of the Day - Blazer & Heels.


Blazer // BooHoo
Jeans // Cheap Monday @LoveClothing
Bag // Marc B
Top // H&M
Heels // New Look

Hi everyone! I've started my second Autumn Lookbook series, and I've 5 outfits to show you all; everything from formal to casual. This outfit is probably the one that's least like my usual style - it's semi-formal and it's a look most girls could get away with and take inspiration from. I rarely wear blazers, but this stunning Baroque-print gem from Boohoo, smartens up any outfit and is bang on trend with the luxurious print. The jeans are Cheap Monday's 'Second Skin' jeans, they're such a gorgeous fit. (I'm quite petite, so I usually have to roll up the leg at the end. It's a great way to update a pair of jeans!) To elongate the legs and to dress the outfit up I added my YSL Tribute-esque heels from New Look. My gorgeous nude bag is by Marc Bit's such a nice change from the usual black! It's a fantastic size, and is really comfortable to carry around. 

22 comments:

  1. What lip stick are you wearing?? It's gorgeous!

    The heels are fab! love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a gorgeous sense of style! SUCH an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning !
    Love this out fit specially the heels and handbag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - especially the blazer and bag. You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Leanne, very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! the blazer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this blazer - so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! You always manage to have such great style

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, very classy!


    Sarah x
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow stunning outfit!in love with your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that blazer is gorgeous!! such lovely colours


    charityshopking.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the gold chain! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a fan of blazers either but that one is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look Leanne!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the heels and jeans look, looks so cute! xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm happy to have found your very good fashion site! I agree with your readers and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. I just ordered my leggings from stee-letas. I’m excited!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love ur style, and that necklace .

    -Esther

    http://13eternity.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This blazer is gorgeous it looks really vintage! Highwaisted jeans are gorgeous too :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Our Blazer has six travel pockets! (Three are outside, and three are inside) designed for your wallet, passport, tickets and other valuables. We make blazer in all styles which you can suggest us while ordering. Travel blazer for men

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..