-->

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Lookbook - PVC Skirt

|| Lookbook ||
Top // Motel Rocks
Skirt // H&M
Shoes // SoYouShoes
Necklace // Ad-Hoc

 Morning everyone! Today's Halloween outfit is inspired by all things fetish and vampy; think of a 1950's housewife - but Dracula's wife. I picked up this amazing PVC pencil skirt in London last month, and I've been wearing it constantly. It adds instant sex-appeal to an outfit, and is something you can dress down with a band tee and Converse, or dress up like I have done here. My top is a recent purchase off of Motel Rocks; I've wanted it since early September, but it was sold out for weeks! I finally picked it up 2 weeks ago, and I've been constantly staring at in my wardrobe. (It reminds me of Regina George - remember the scene in the Principal's Office, in Mean Girls? Loveee.) I'm a Motel Rocks street team member, so if you enter the code 'leannewoodfull' at the checkout, you can receive a whopping 30% off your purchase for Halloween!
I kept things simple accessories-wise, wearing my ancient bat necklace and gorgeous Nightwalk spikey shoes. It's a fantastic outfit to wear on Halloween, or any time of the year really. You can't go wrong with all-black and a bit of PVC..

20 comments:

  1. Adore your neckless!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit <3
    you look like porcelain black in the second picture! except the hair obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes!! great outfit

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. black suits you so well! and the lipstick looks perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne i´m loving this halloween lookbook! It's wearable and classy, but yet it really conveys the spirit of the season! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! that lipstick also suits you so well! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you get so excited about Halloween its great x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stunning and I love the make up and hair combo, it looks great. The extensions look fabulous : )

    I can't wait til halloween so that I can dress up as wednesday adams and i can watch the adams family as much as I want (although I do this anyway...)

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!
    Your hair looks so nice with the extra length and the off the shoulder top is really lovely


    Sarah,
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow the shoes look like something you could use to kill someone lol! I love them, spikes are absolutely awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous, this really suits yoU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just watched your halloween inspired lookbook on youtube, absolutely love it! :)
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  13. A modern day Morticia & I hope you take that as a compliment. I would!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very vampy!! awesome necklace too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the PVC skirt! it's the perfect way to make a statement and jazz up an outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shoes are amazing!
    http://rabbitholesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechlessstreet teams

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the Street teams topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..