-->

Friday, September 14, 2012

London Fashion Week - Day #1


Hi everyone! The first day of London Fashion Week went amazingly well, even though I only had a mere two hours sleep the night before! I was running around London all day, attending shows such as Zoe Jordan, Antoni & Alison and Felder Felder. There's such a buzz around Somerset House, and it was jammers all afternoon. I met a ton of Irish bloggers, as well as some lovely UK ones. It's an ideal setting for making friends with like-minded people - all fashion crazies!
My first outfit was quite colourful and very Moschino-inspired! Excuse the short posts, as I'm usually hanging tired come 11pm. I'll be posting a giant LFW post when I'm back home, so expect heaps of photos and videos then (due to lack of time and decent internet here, mostly).

18 comments:

  1. you are such a doll

    <3

    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, i love that bow in your hair!!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so amazing! I can never get enough of that bag. I hope that you enjoy the rest of LFW, I can't wait to see all of your pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit especially the jacket!! hope you have fun in london

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! love it.
    so jealous your at fashion week, have an amazing time!

    im hosting a giveaway for a gorgeous maxi leopard print dress on my blog if your interested :) x

    fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! So jealous of your London Fashion Week adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit so much, you look stunning! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab as always! i'd say you're having a ball.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab as always! i'd say you're having a ball.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The outfit is gorgeous as always and I agree its very moschino esque xx

    Love Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! You look amazing!

    savannahbethhh.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your article and got impressed due to have information about teen popular fashion trend in 2012 for boys, many people would like to read it also because you have made an effort to write perfectly, please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was really waiting for the information about new trends in mens fashion, and thank you so much for sharing a nice wording with us, please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..