-->

Monday, August 20, 2012

Outfit of the Day - New Topshop Boots!

|| Lookbook ||

Evening all! I bought some gorrrgeous new boots in Topshop the other day, determined not to break my annual boot-buying tradition. (I buy a pair of black boots ever year, that I no doubt overwear and love to death.) These beauties caught my eye instantly! They were €106, which is actually quite reasonable for the quality and I know I'll get ton of wear out of them. Breaking into them was painful however, and I currently have about 10 plasters on my poor feet!
My outfit was very Alexa Chung/ Saved By The Bell inspired, I decided to wear my trusty vintage shorts and one of my many vintage shirts. It's such a classic outfit; you can't beat a pair of denim shorts, a white shirt and a pair of boots - fact!
 Shirt // Fanci Shmancy
Shorts // Vintage Levi's @ Fresh
Belt // Vintage
Scrunchie // Dance World
Tights // Penneys (Primark)
Boots // Topshop
Bag // Oasap


26 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect outfit! I'm yet to but my A/W boots but I've spotted some lovely ones, yours look gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit head to toe!
    The shirt, shorts, shoes, bag and the ponytail :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely boots! They've got some great ones in at the moment!

    Abi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Levis and those boots are amazing! Topshop shoes are just to die for! Loving your blog xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this outfit! The boots are amazing! After seeing that bag in so many of your posts I am also lusting after a studded handbag now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at that bag all the time on OASAP, I want it so bad! Your style is amazing x

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!!!!! Love you accents! Now Following you!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG those boots are AMAZING <3

    CAT xo
    whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore this outfit! I think that I need an Oasap bag in my life immediately! Those boots are absolutely incredible, black boots are such a good wardrobe investment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah i love these boots, and the whole outfit! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so good, I love the whole look. I do that every year too, got my eye on the aggy doc marten creepers for this years purchase though! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit and boots, but wow i LOVE that bag!!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit :) are the shorts in fresh very high waisted? i've wanted a pair for ages but shorts never seem to sit as high up on the waist as i would like :(
    http://emilyintheafternoon.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit especially the boots.

    Please check out my blog,
    http://www.wearitwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! The shorts are the perfect cut offs!! I am also competing in the Dundrum Blogger in Residence competition, loved your entry! My blog is brand new but please check it out http://www.pennyandpolaroids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your style oh my lord. Please if you would be so kind, check out my blog! I've just started and I need friends haha! :)

    camdentownparadise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the outfit! Nice boots.

    http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..