-->

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Everyday Pin-Up Eyebrows Tutorial!


Morning all! Today I thought I'd share with you all, how I get my pin-up inspired eyebrows. I use quite a simple technique, that ensures your eyebrows last all day. I also have a ton of tips and advice for you all, when it comes to plucking, finding your shape, alternative eye brow kits, brushes etc. I wear quite a 40s/50s retro brow, as it suits the pin-up make up I wear daily and it suits me. You can alter the shape to suit your taste and face shape of course - enjoy!

Tutorial:

Browspiration:

8 comments:

  1. lovely-thansk for sharing dear =)

    http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours look lovely, I'm a huge fan of defined brows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! The Vaseline tip is so key, it's an oil so it encourages hair growth - so great to put on your eyelashes and eyebrows overnight if you want them to be thicker or longer. I wonder have you ever considered using a white eyeliner directly underneath your brow arch? I think you might like it considering you like an arch in your brow, it's a tip that a MAC make up artist gave me a while ago, and it really accentuates your highlighter, and lifts the brow overall. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! I love the inspiration behind this look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most beautiful glance ever...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monroe was the last word for beauty and fashion according to me...and I love the eye styles that have been posted here.Great to dress up taking inspiration from the icons.organic foundation

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lipstick you're wearing in that photo :) really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a great video :) trying my to sort my eyebrows atm and im really scared of filling them in incase i do it arse ways but def feel a bit more confident after watching the video :) tnks x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..