-->

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Outfit & Makeup Of The Day

I'm still buzzing over my new haircut, I just absolutely love it - it's also saving me time in the mornings, as I don't need to do my eyebrows anymore with the fringe covering them. 
My outfit is incorporating the forever-staying colour blocking trend, mixing quite Spring-inspired colours (pastel blues and yellows) together - I refuse to dress to dress in black everyday, which I mostly also do.. bad habit!
Makeup wise, I wore quite a Daisy Lowe inspired look, eyeliner-smudged eyes with a pale lip. (I'll be putting on a dark red later, to transform the look to nighttime!) I let my hair dry naturally, and only blow-dried my fringe, it's so low-maintenance.

Outfit: DIY Cut Shirt - Topshop (Bought in charity shop for €1), Necklace - Topshop, Skirt - Zara, Tights - Penneys, Cardigan (pictured at the bottom of the post) - Forever 21 and my Boots - Office.



Where did my lips go?!

11 comments:

  1. Love the new hair style Leanne, suits you so much! :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hair =)
    You look great !
    And outfit is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so amazing Leanne! The full fringe suits you a lot! I bet you'll miss your amazing eyebrows though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the cardi you're wearing in the last photo? =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt- such a lovely colour xx
    http://elliesfavouritethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá flor passando pra conhece seu blog , e adorei tudo vc esta de parabéns estou seguindo vou adora ter vc no meu blog beijos flor..

    http://rosanadicasfemininas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like such a doll<333

    http://tinyurl.com/Bitter5weet

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your hair, I love it!! Great outfit too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your eyes are stuning! And I loved what you said about the fringe that hide your hairbrown ahah!
    I love your Office boots :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..