-->

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jeremy Scott @ New York Fashion Week - Spring RTW 2012

It's that time of year again ladies, aka the time I become quite depressed due to not being at any of the fashion shows I talk about and drool over! Someday, someday..
New York Fashion Week ended on Thursday, and London is currently on-going. As always, I write round-ups of my favourite collections from the shows, as it's easier and less stressful. I've watched all of the shows each day on Style.com, developing a serious case of green-eyed monster looking at all of the bloggers sat on the front row! (Yet again, someday..)

My favourite collection to come out of NYFW? Jeremy Scott

Is this a surprise to you? No. We're all aware of my adoration of Jeremy Scott. His collections never cease to disappoint me and I fall in love with each new vision he has, more than the previous. I gush over his designs each season, and this post isn't going to be any different I'm afraid!
Scott's collection for Spring 2012, was an assortment of fun, colour and eccentricity - what he's best at! I'll try and sum up the collection in one sentence for you all;
If Barbie went on holidays to Hawaii in the late 1950s, and returned to the Wild West to become a biker.
There's sweet denim, Barbie hairstyles, colours and prints everywhere, followed by patent leather biker chic ensembles with roaring flame patterns, followed by Wild West cowboy-inspired clad models covered in cactus and cow prints. It was madness, it was fabulous!
The hair and beauty side of things were very doll-like, with a hint of Hillbilly chic. Freckled faces, thick eyeliner, bouffants and twirls.. everything was retro and girlie, yummy!

Aren't they the prettiest shoes you've ever seen?! Need!

9 comments:

  1. Such a quirky and fun collection! Love the freckles really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i like how you summed it up! the pink hair looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfits with the green stripes!thanks for bringing my attention to jeremy scott! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more into the darker side of fashion but can't help but to love this!! Nice post :D X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair is almost as stunning as the collection, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't the hair & make-up at JS just greaat!! love it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 totaly loving the hair & those shoes! Oh my lawd Jeremy Scoot is Genius. And leanne you highlight it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeremy Scott is amazing! Loving these looks, and those shoes are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..