Make Up For Ever, one of the world's leading makeup brands for makeup artists and beauty junkies alike, have just launched their colossal new makeup brush line. Make Up For Ever brushes are revolutionary; made with 100% synthetic fibres, 0% natural hair, they're handcrafted and designed to allow for the ultimate in performance and quality.
The brushes are a 2-in-1 tool; with the brush itself and a bevel tip to allow the makeup artist to scrape product, apply lashes easier and so on. There are 76 brushes in the range; ranging from basic application to artistic. Dany Sanz, the founder of MUFE put years and years of work into this brush revolution and no doubt they will go down a storm worldwide.
In celebration of Make Up For Ever's brush launch, I have teamed up with Dublin's Make Up For Ever store to hold a competition in which a makeup artist can win 10 brushes of their choice from the new collection. It's a fantastic opportunity to win some quality makeup brushes for your kit!
We want you to come up with a makeup look inspired by Spring/ Summer 2014; look at the trends and make it your own! The competition will be held on Instagram as it's the easiest way to post images and to get your creativity across. Preferably, we would solely like makeup artists to enter as the prize would be highly beneficial to someone building up a kit - however those passionate about makeup can also enter if their skill is of high standard.
1. Upload your entry photo to your public Instagram account of your SS14-inspired makeup look. This MUST be created by you, translated on to your face or friend, family member's etc.
2. In the photo description tells us what inspired this look and how you came up with the idea. Elaborate as much as you can, inspire us!
3. In the photo description you MUST also tag myself (@leannewoodfull) and Make Up For Ever (@makeupforeveirl).
4. Include the hashtag #MUFEBrushes.
1. People that post their photos to their Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, on their blog etc will have gained one extra entry as long as myself and Make Up For Ever are tagged in each post.
1. You must be a resident of Ireland to enter and must be available to travel to the Make Up For Ever store on Clarendon Street, Dublin 2 to personally pick out and collect your chosen brushes on a day that suits you.
2. You have to be a follower of both my account and MUFE's on Instagram.
3. You can enter as many times as you like but each entry must be a different makeup look that you have created.
Friday 14th March at midnight (a week from now).
The winner will be notified on their winning photo and through my personal Instagram account. I will ask for your email and contact details, which I will then pass on to the staff at the MUFE Dublin store.